- Construction Trucks Set: The toy pack includes 4 small construction trucks - crane, mixer, dump, and excavator truck. The set comes along with a friction-powered carrier truck as well to carry the trucks. It is a perfect toy set for kids of 3 years and above.
- Special Effects: Press the button above the truck, and your kids will be amazed by its realistic engine sounds and headlights, enhance their gaming experience. It requires two AA batteries(not included).
- Learn while Playing: The vehicles are made real with their moveable working parts. You kids will automatically learn about construction while playing, they can pretend to be the professional construction workers.
- Impeccable Gift Item: Being specially designed for toddlers, it will ignite your kids' interest and curiosity. Gift the item to your kids to improve their creative skills.
- Safe & Durable: The toy set is amazingly smooth, safe for your kids. Its comfortable grip and lightweight assures smooth handling. If you have any problem, please contact me via amazon messages.
Bond with your Children:
If you want your kids to be engaged for hours, and that too with something skillful and creative, then this construction toy set is entirely made for that. Buy it for your kids and let them play with their imagination to construct things. They will learn how the construction vehicle works and how they carry different materials to construction sites.
Your kids will be more than happy to get this impressive multi-vehicle construction set. Interact with your kids and play with them to spend some quality time.
Your kids will learn about the insights of construction work and vehicles. It also enhances their hand-eye coordination along with their critical thinking capability. As there are multiple toys included in the set, your kids will learn to share and the importance of teamwork.
As there are 4 different types of construction vehicles along with a carrier truck, kids can build their own site. They can give a more realistic approach to their game.
Kids don’t have to put much effort to roll the trucks on the ground. As they are friction-powered, the trucks can roll on their own for long with a small push.